mercoledì 22 giugno 2016

A BIKE...

A bike...
Today after work I went to the bike for a ride, overalls, goggles, earphones in your ears and sun glasses and go .......
After about half workout overcome a cyclist like me, shortly after he overtakes me, then it slows down and I will overcome, and with each passing he looked at me and gave me a half smile .....
After a little more than me and while I joined makes me a gesture and I lift the earphones from his ears and he says: "We are both tired eh ..... we do force both?" I smile at him and say "ok"
in the climbs he went before, and I in the wake followed him did so less effort, I flat I passed so as to return the favor .....
Until I turn to the right destination Malpensa and he goes straight for the Ticino ..... he raises his hand, say hello to me, wishes me good lap and the roads are divided ....
I've never seen this person and I think that will never see her again, however, it is good to see solidarity in sports, I hope that one day football will be so,
puntidivista says NO TO VIOLENCE IN THE STADIUM 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento